Saturday, March 20, 2010

When is enough, enough?


mollyfish 036 (600 x 450)

Molly has a few beds...and she uses them all.

mollyfish 032 (600 x 450)

In the living room. I call this her princess and the pea bed. I can always tell when she is not feeling well, she'll use this bed (it was Teddy's bed)

mollyfish 048 (600 x 450)

Kitchen, she likes this one when everyone is gathered around the table.

mollyfish 051 (600 x 450)

mollyfish 045 (600 x 450)

This is one of two Burrow beds she has. This one is in the den, where I do my bookkeeping, packaging, etc.

mollyfish 040 (600 x 450)

Her least favorite. Her "sleeping" crate.

mollyfish 029 (600 x 482)

In the family room, her Winter time favorite. It sits in front of the wood stove.

mollyfish 062 (600 x 450)

Her second burrow bed is in my studio. She likes this bed when I'm making beads. Plus she is able to see out the window. Very nosy dog...

mollyfish 056 (500 x 667)


molly 903 (500 x 813)

This one really isn't a bed, it's the window seat in my studio. It's her favorite spot when I'm working on silver. Plus, it's got a view of the front yard, so she can watch the cars drive by, like I said nosy...
^..^

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG! How absolutely adorable! She's such a cutie pie! We have a min pin mix (we think is mixed with terrier) but she (Lucy) looks similar to your precious Molly. Their face expressions are beyond words. And I love the burrow beds, never heard of them but definately think Lucy would love them. Will have to take a look locally for these types of beds. The only difference between our dogs -Lucy DOES NOT like her picture taken. I don't know what it is (she's a rescue) but she cowers in the corner or under furniture as soon as she hears the camera starting up. We've only gotten 1 really good picture of her so far (on my blog...talks about her adoption too). I wish I could not make her so scared when we take pictures. Thanks for sharing!!
-Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Miss Molly,
You are too "dog" gone cute modeling your beds. Wow, a bed in everyroom...you're not loved are you Miss Molly :-)

Kay said...

That is so cute! And here I thought my dog was the only one with a bed in every room! :)

Miss Molly said...

Stephanie,
Target.com has burrow beds...hope you get over being camera shy ^..^

Miss Molly said...

Norma,
No bed in the bathroom, yet ^..^

Miss Molly said...

Thanks Kay! ^..^

Stephanie said...

Thanks Miss Molly for the tip on where to find the beds -Lucy is gonna love hers!! We're slowly trying to "reintroduce" Lucy to a camera or at least the sound of it...it's going to be a long road. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you're back! I was getting worried, but I see you've been busy - going from bed to bed!

Gwen

Miss Molly said...

Thanks Gwen!
I'm back and keeping my mom busy!
^..^

Judy in Carefree said...

What a spoiled baby...but don't we all spoil our pets? My three each have a bed, but I've never figured out which bed belongs to whom because they share and change spots all the time. I think Trig's favorite bed is my lap!