Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Today is Molly's 7th birthday! So I had to make her a cake, right? Actually I made 10 of them!
Peanut Butter Doggie Cupcakes
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup honey (I used 1/4 cup, which was sweet enough)
Directions:Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
Mix together flour and baking soda. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into cupcake cups and bake for 18 minutes. Makes 10 cupcakes.
Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
4oz fat free cream cheese
2 teaspoons peanut butter
Mix until smooth.
I think she enjoyed them...
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Molly has a few beds...and she uses them all.
In the living room. I call this her princess and the pea bed. I can always tell when she is not feeling well, she'll use this bed (it was Teddy's bed)
Kitchen, she likes this one when everyone is gathered around the table.
This is one of two Burrow beds she has. This one is in the den, where I do my bookkeeping, packaging, etc.
Her least favorite. Her "sleeping" crate.
In the family room, her Winter time favorite. It sits in front of the wood stove.
Her second burrow bed is in my studio. She likes this bed when I'm making beads. Plus she is able to see out the window. Very nosy dog...
This one really isn't a bed, it's the window seat in my studio. It's her favorite spot when I'm working on silver. Plus, it's got a view of the front yard, so she can watch the cars drive by, like I said nosy...
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
But first, I must try these...
APPLE-CHEDDAR DOG BISCUITS
MAKES ABOUT 16
2 cups barley flour
cup old-fashioned oatmeal
1/3 cup shredded cheddar
cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a nonstick baking mat or parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients and about 3 tablespoons water to form a dough. Roll out mixture between two sheets of plastic wrap to -in. thick; remove plastic wrap and cut out biscuits with a 3 -in. bone-shaped cookie cutter. Reroll scraps and continue cutting out biscuits.
3. Space biscuits 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until nicely browned and firm.
4. Transfer biscuits to a wire rack. Turn off oven and place biscuits on wire rack in oven overnight. Remove from oven and store in an airtight container up to two weeks.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
We have discovered that a certain someone in this house doesn't like things on her head! Not even her Halloween costume! Oh well, she is still my little pumpkin....
If you would like to enter the Halloween Costume Contest...you have until this Sunday (Oct.18th) Please see the post below for all the details....
Monday, October 5, 2009
Calling all my four-legged friends (or 2-legged if you are a bird) that love Halloween!
I'm having a Halloween Costume Contest (on my blog) for all my "animal" friends!
Doesn't that sound like fun!
Here are the rules...
1) You can only send one (1) picture. But you can include more than one animal in your picture. In fact, the more the merrier, don't you think?
2) PLEASE send your photo to MY EMAIL ADDRESS, email@example.com
3) You can only submit a picture of your own pet. NOT ANYONE ELSE'S. sorry you can not borrow a friend's pet.
4) The deadline to submit your photo is Oct. 18th, so we have time to vote for the winners. Pictures will be displayed right here on my blog on Oct.19th
5) Prizes? Well of course! The top three pictures with the most votes will win something (my mom is working on that)
6) Please include your name (pet) and your mom or dad's name.
So what are you waiting for...tell your mom or dad that you too want to be included in this fun event!