Monday, June 29, 2009

Dog Tired

I'm dog tired from all the fun this weekend!
I think I had a peanut butter overload from all those cookies I served (serve one, eat one) but they sure were tasty, weren't they?!
Some of you asked for the recipe, which is so easy!

1-Have mom buy the ingredients (Peanut Butter Chewy Louie's)
2-Go to the cupboard
3-Pull out the bag
4-Open the bag
5-Pop one in your mouth and savor the peanut butter goodness

I'm off to lick (I mean clean) things up around here...
Come back around 3pm today for the drawing for the Custom Dog Tag.
I hope you'll be the "Lucky Dog" Winner!
Woof
^..^

1 comment:

dogmom said...

Oh Molly,
We had so much fun at your party this past weekend we have been napping most of the day! We are so happy you invited us:) Those cookies were scrumptious and went great with the chilled water! You are quite the hostess:))
Thanks again!

Woof, Woof
Max & Sadie Danberg